Friday, October 20, 2006

ENGLISH vs AMERICAN

My friends have English and American friend that visit Hong Kong, so we went out for dinner and had a drink at LKF. We had Shanghai food and these two western guys liked a lot. It's funny that they both spoke same language but their accents were so different. And they are kind of typical English and American!! The English guy was quite reserved and the American guy was very funny and was open to talk everything and make us laugh. I wonder how can they go travel for few months! They don't need money to survive?

Oh I really can't wait to go travel! Life is boring here and I need to breath some fresh air and get some rest! When will be my next vacation?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you now a believer in national stereotypes?
I wonder if all such stereotypes prove to be true. Do Germans really have no sense of humour? Are Italians really that passionate? Is every Irishman stubborn? Can it really be true that all natural born Londoners are fabulous lovers? :P
I think you should do some investigating!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes BORING!!

i want to go go go too!!!
but........i gotta wait for very long after my long vacation last month!!!!!

sigh........