Saturday, November 11, 2006

CANON IXUS 850IS


Yay I bought a ditigal camera finally!! I have been hestitating and waiting for too long! I really want to buy a SLR digital camera but I think compact camera is more suitable for me. The price of this camera is reasonable and the fuction is powerful! Thanks for my friend that recommending me to buy it in a shop in Central. It's a bit cheaper than Broadway and Fortress.

I had a test pic of the clock tower at Central star ferry pier. What a pity the pier and the clock tower is going to be knock down for reclamation plans. Today is the last day of for the pier. The new one is near by IFC and I think it's quite far away. It's shame to see the it go.

Oh I was a bit silly that before I thought the clock tower at Tsim Sha Tsui would be knock down. When I was at the Central star ferry pier this afternoon, I saw so many people taking pics and then I knew it wasn't the TST clock tower LOL Silly me LOL

++ test pic of clock tower by canon 850is ++

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Another new member of the camera family. :-)
It looks way better than mine!
So this is camera number 13 isn't it? :-) So many!

kArEn said...

It's my 11th camera only! A very excellent camera! I hope I can get some more new members soon LOL