Wednesday, April 18, 2007

BAND BAND BAND

Kinda busy work today... The new staff had worked for a week only and she resigned yestday... Oh my god, I just taught her some stuff and now I have to work them all by myself again. She made some mistakes and I have to fix the problem. Why me? Sigh...

After work I had French lesson, level 3 is much difficult than level 2!! Especially the grammar!! I'm afraid I can't catch up. Too busy to study!! I really need someone to help me with my French.

Tonight I joined a friend and his band memebers to see them jaming songs. It was so fun and great!! I start to think I really need to practise my piano playing. I shouldn't have stopped playing for so many years!! My fingers are so stiff!! What a shame!!


4 comments:

Mountaincat said...

Great to start playing piano again.

When I started I discoved that my fingers are too fat :( I have to learn everything again.

kArEn said...

oh your fingers are too fat to play piano? I don't believe!! May be you just need time to practise ;)

Anonymous said...

not fat really, but bigger. So distance between fingers chaneged since childhood. I have to learn all songs again.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.