Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WE ARE NOT KIDS!!

I have to admit that sometimes I lose patience and temper easily becoz of little things but I never lose temper at work or in front of friends. I understand everyone might have pressure when you are at work especially if your boss is a jerk or bird-brained. What can you do? Either learning how to suvive in the company or leave!! Expressing your dissatification and losing temper like a kid won't help, it only makes things worse!! Be mature man! We are NOT kids!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand what you are saying. Conflicts and disagreement are just part of work surroundings and really i.m.o. are not that bad if talked about and expressed in a constructive and open manner ;) We are people not machines with no emotions and feelings its all about how you handle and act on them.

Experienced some outburst by colleague's in the past that went pretty far. Even heard a story about a (former) colleague who physically attacked my old manager... (you noticed the "former" :) ).

kArEn said...

hahah former!! That means he was axed immediately? He should have controlled his temper!! I wanted to hit my colleague badly but I wouldn't do that LOL