Saturday, June 30, 2007

SHERK 3 + FRENCH CUISINE

I'm not an animation fan, I think the last animation that I watched in the cinema was "Finding Nemo". I have only watched Shrek 1 on DVD long time ago and I hardly remember the story but my friend wanted to watch Sherk 3 so we watched it today. Most of the cinemas are Cantonese dubbed version, why is like that? Only IFC, City Gate and Cinematheque have original English version. So inconvenient!! Finally we went to Cinematheque, it was quite full.

Overall this animation was quite entertaining and funny, some characters were very lovely and cute, I'm definately not the fan of Shrek LOL I like Pinocchio, puss in boots and Gingy!! Dunno what's wrong with Price Charming, he was totally not charming enough LOL This film was a bit short, I think they should make it longer!


After dinner we went to Kowloon Bay to have French cuisine at C'est Bon. We ordered a 9 courses set!! I heard that C'est Bon was first opened in Bangkok and it was quite famous. I thought 9 courses meal would be too much for us but the portions were small so it wasn't really that much. We ordered a bottle of Chile red wine and enjoyed the delicious food.

We had
1) Sliced tuna
2) Foie gras
3) Crab with peppermint sauce
4) Lobster soup
5) Strawberry sorbet
6) Spaghetti with bacon
7) Grilled Steak
8) Chocolate Truffle Souffle Cake with ice-cream
9) Coffee

I like the Foie gras and the Chocolate Truffle Souffle Cake most!! The environment and the service was good, overall I'm quite satisified with it. We all enjoyed it a lot!! The most important is Mr. Picky couldn't join us!! I bet it scared him when I told him we were going to have French cuisine LOL We can imagine how he would complain about the food and the expensive bill!! I'm so SORRY for him now LOL :D I'm sure next time we will count him in!!

No comments: