Sunday, August 31, 2008

HIKING AT LAMMA

It was a nice sunny day and we went hiking at Lamma Island. I didn't really like hiking in hot summer coz it is too hot and I will definately get tanned so I try to avoid it in summer. But Yiu has asked us for few times so we chose a easy route to hike.

We took the ferry to Yung Shue Wan and then walked to Sok Kwu Wan. It wasn't too far away but we walked slowly, stopped to take pics and eat so it could spend us whole day there.

We walked up to the Lamma Winds, the only one wind power station in Hong Kong. It was my first time to go there. It was a nice power station tho I head it doesn't work anymore.


Then we got some rest and spent some time at the beach (Hung Shing Yeh Wan). A very small beach but not so crowded. I wanted go swimming so much!! It was extemely hot!!


After hiking, we took ferry back to Central and we had dinner at WanChai. We went to the Thai food restaurant that we often go and had some nice food again.

No comments: