Saturday, August 30, 2008

HOTPOT GATHERING

We had another hotpot gathering with secondary school friends. It's always good to gather together and had fun. Me and Connie came out earlier and went shopping. We bought a lot of things!! Crazy shopping!! I bought some clothes and jeans!! :)

Thanks for Mr. Tortoise who suggested such great Hotpot restaurant. The food was very delicious especially the beef and the seafood. The beef was so juicy that you would fall in love with it!! :D What a shame some people couldn't join us.

We went for a drink after dinner, we played dice games and Mr. Tortoise kept losing!! :D Loser LOL I wanted to leave earlier coz the next morning I gotta wake up early but end up I drank with them until 2am. It was a fun night! :)

1 comment:

Jimmy La Glande said...

Hum a good hotpot. I remember it :)