Friday, February 24, 2006

BAD FRENCH CUISINE

I have never tasted real French cuisine, tonight I got chance to try it. It locates in Tsim Sha Tsu Cameron Road, the restaurant name doesn't sound like French :P It sounds like Chinese restaurant. This restaurant is more like a pub and the interior design is so local. The food was only ok. I only appreciated the salad and the steak. I didn't like the red wine and cheese cake. They tasted bad. I was so disappointed with it.

I shouldn't complain about it coz it's not a high class French Restaurant. A four courses set didn't cost much. At least I had good time with my friends and I enjoyed those Jazz music.


2 comments:

Cristomf said...

I would be curious to try this restaurant and its french cook ;-)

kArEn said...

I don't think you will like that kind of French food. It will scary you!! Especially the red wine, it's really bad!