Saturday, February 25, 2006

PRIDE & PREJUDICE


I can't remember if I have read Pride and Prejudice before, I couldn't quite call to mind when I watched this film. How can I miss the most famous English literature? :P I'm not that into romance but this film was so heartwarming and entertaining. The actor and actress are charming and their acting is Oscar worthy. I like the song "Dawn" that Lizzie Bennet played in the film. But I have no idea who wrote this song. It sounds like Mozart's Sonata. Let see whether I can get the sheet music or not.

It makes me want to read the book after watching this film. I think I better not to buy a novel again coz I have so many books at home that I haven't started to read :P Yay I searched from the internet and I got online version. It's great!! Hopefully I can get time to read it: http://www.austen.com/pride/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agreed with you and I feel this film is a pure love story and direct delivery messages to audience!!!