Tuesday, February 28, 2006

MPF APPLICATION

I got the MPF Application form and a thick MPF handbook today. My company asked me to hand in before Friday. I have no idea what kinda investment I should choose. I don't think I will choose Capital Preservation Fund. It's for elder employees. I used to choose high risk investment in my past jobs but I have never checked the reward I got. I have a feeling that I can't get my money back after retirement. Or I should say I'm not sure whether I can wait until 60 years old or not. It's a long long way...

Now I got MPF accounts in Standard Chartered Bank, Manulife and HSBC. I don't want to manage so many accounts. I think it's better to combine all my accounts soon. Anyone knows how to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ask ur new MPF company agent to combine it for u, but maybe there's some documents need to be signed....i forgot~