Wednesday, September 06, 2006

GOODBYE / airsupply

2 Korean colleagues has come to our office from Korea today. They don't really look like Korean. They look more like Japanese and Chinese. I don't contact with these 2 Korean colleagues much and I didn't expect to have dinner with them at night. I was so tried and I wanted to go home as quick as I can. We had dinner at JIN LUO BAO, it's quite boring to talk about business at dinner and I was a bit fed up with it.

After dinner we went to Korean karaoke box, it was quite entertaining but there were no new Cantonese/Mandarin songs. I found an English old songs "Goodbye" which sang by Air supply and I like it! I heard it long time before but this song didn't impress me. But now I think it's good.

you would never ask me why
my heart is so disguised
i just can't live a lie anymore
i would rather hurt myself
than to ever make you cry
there's nothing left to say but good-bye

No comments: