Thursday, September 07, 2006

HONG KONG MEN

I heard many Japanese and Korean women said Hong Kong men are very decent and nice that like gentlemen. I don't really agree until I have known more Japanese and Korean people. Male chauvinism is normal in Japanese and Korean society. Women have to please and serve men. I was surprised to know Japanese and Korean women are impressed by Hong Kong men for doing little things like opening the door, pouring tea, cooking food... I don't mean men should do that but I don't think it's so special for men to do that unless he is doing from his heart. Different culture makes things difference. I understand why someone can find a Japanese girlfriend easily lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is old information. Now many young Japanese men are very kind.