Saturday, February 17, 2007

NEW YEAR, NEW HOPE, NEW LIFE

These months is really awful. I feel like nothing much good happens in my life since 2007. I had a try on doing something hard for me already but as I expected I wouldn't succeed. I knew it!! So the coming Pig Year I just want some more fortune and happiness!! Well I'm Chinese so I should count the Chinese New Year :P Pig Year!! Here we go!! I want a new year, new hope and new life!! And here is the Forecast for Monkeys in Pig Year:

"2007 brings a year of increased prospects for the Monkey. There are many happy events this year, and most will be connected to you, in some way. This is the year that all Monkeys will take some time for reliving their past."

Seems like I should focus more on my work and look for the opportunities!! Hopefully I will really have many happy events!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Karen.
The prospects for a Monkey in a Pig year sound very good so take encouragement from that and enjoy the ride onwards and upwards.

God Bless you and your loved ones.

kArEn said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you too!! The prospect for you is good also!! "You will have good fortune and you will find you are more eye-catching and charismatic to others in 2007 than normal." :D Watch out for the girls and the gays!! LOL