Saturday, March 17, 2007

COFFEE COAST + GOLD COAST


Went barbecue with colleagues at Coffee Coast. Few years ago I have been there once but my impression was bad. I remember the beach was full of rubbish and it was dirty so I didn't want to go to Coffee Coast anymore. But my colleague said it had changed so we went there. Surprisingly it is much better than before!! I would like to go there again!!

We bought some Korean beef and chicken wings and we had Korean style barbecue!! It was great and delicious!! Next time I think we should bring some wine and dessert! :D Must be wonderful!! :D

After dinner, we walked form Coffee Coast to Gold Coast. It was my first time to go to Gold Coast. There is a very nice hotel which is facing to the sea! Wow! Really want to stay a night there. Gold Coast is beautiful but it was too dark, I think it would be amazing to see the sunset there.




No comments: