Sunday, March 18, 2007

HAK KA HUT

A friend who has just changed her job and she is now working at KLM as a flight attendent. Oh lucky girl! I'm happy that she can finally leave KE, what a shit company LOL It's what she always say LOL Lucky girl has been to Amsterdem for training and she's just come back to Hong Kong for few days and she will fly back to Amsterdem again until end of April. So we all came out for dinner! She gets sick with Western food especially milk, sausages, cheese, salad and yogurt coz she has to eat everyday LOL

We planned to take her to Chinese restaurant for dinner. We didn't want Mr. Picky to decide but finally he chose an restaurant at Olympian City but no booking!! Wasting our time to wait for the table and then it was too full and finally we took the taxi to TST Hak Ka Hut. Once again we swear no next time!! No more decision for Mr. Picky!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh. The infamous Mr Picky, how is he these days? Is he even more picky them I am? I find it hard to believe! ;-)
As for your friend who gets sick from milk,sausages,cheese,salad and yogurt, well I feel really sorry for her. I couldn't survive a week without some sausages.

kArEn said...

Mr Picky is really so picky!! We hardly stand for him sometimes LOL I don't know anyone who is more picky then him!!

I think if I have to eat sausages, cheese, milk, salad and yogurt everyday, I would get sick of them too! When I was in England, I missed the food in Hong Kong more than everything!! LOL