Monday, May 07, 2007

SPIDERMAN 3

I have been waiting for a long time!! SPIDERMAN 3 is a must watch movie!! (Hehe I admit I'm a spiderman fans) Though it wasn't as good as I expected and it was overdoing for some plots, I think it's still good and entertaining. There are multiple story lines thrown at you from start to finish. The effects are well done and amazing!! I really don't like the actress (Mary Jane), her acting is really bad. If there would be Spiderman 4, please assign another actress to act MJ!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Spiderman 3 review. :-) Seems like it is well worth watching for us Spidey fans. :-)
I can't really decide if it is the character MJ plays or the actress that I dislike most but I would like to see a different MJ in the next film. Our hero deserves better than her.