Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wii Wii Wii

It's my first time to play Wii!! Oh yeh it's really interesting and fun!! I like Tennis, Bowling and Fishing!! I'm quite talent to play tennis :D Hehe Bowling is ok, but I usually only knocked down 9 pins at once!! I could only have one strike :P Anyway it's very entertaining and I didn't want to leave!! May be I should buy a Wii? It's very terrible!! Seems everyone will be addicted to it!! :D LOL
.
" the character of me playing bowling"

Afterwards, went to Yaumatei to meet my Japanese friends and then shopped around in CWB and had dinner. Then I took them to the Peak. It's the 2nd time I went there in half year, I think it's too much LOL I'm not a tourist LOL But they want to see the night view of Hong Kong, the view at the Peak is the best!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe the addiction spreads! :P Played wii tennis yesterday with a friend, he was sweating so much he had to change his shirt, lol. Try rayman raving rabits, pretty funny, and intensive, game to play on the wii also ;)

Anonymous said...

kakkaaa we've got new game
(Excite Truck) yesterday, it is very fun too.....as u see my Nick on MSN....hahahhaaa

You've not try the Rabbids game yet, it is very cute and fun....try next time :)