Saturday, May 17, 2008

BBQ AT WHITEHEAD CLUB

Going to Whitehead Club for barbecue with my colleagues this afternoon. It was my first time to go there and it was pretty far away. We met at Shatin New Town Plaza and then took a shuttle bus to Whitehead. I haven't been to Shatin for a long time and it has changed a lot!! Obviously I'm a "city girl" and I rarely to go to "country side" :D


The weather wasn't so good, it was cloudy and a bit windy. I don't like to get tanned but I still prefer sun and blue sky. There is a golf club in Whitehead Club and also you can go cycling or fishing. I wanted to fish but we didn't have baits.


There were quite a lot of choices for the food, so far the seafood was good but the chicken wings and ribs were only ok. The only reason that I choose buffet BBQ is we don't need to buy things from the supermarket and carry to the BBQ site. This is the only advantage, other than that I still prefer to buy things by myself.


Anyway it was quite fun and what a shame that some of the colleagues couldn't manage to join us. I think the next BBQ event will be arranged after summer.

No comments: