Friday, May 30, 2008

WARAWARA + LKF

I was planning to leave office at 7pm, but becoz of my colleague, I had to leave at 8.30pm :( I reminded her not to piling up her work until last miniute but she is still like that. Finally I had to help her!! Why should I do this?

After work I had dinner with friends at Warawara at MK. I usually don't know where to eat at MK so Warawara is quite a good choice. "Someone" came out with his "potential girlfriend" and I was quite surprised she was a sweet cute girl!! Before seeing her, this guy told me his potential girlfriend was only "ok" and "a bit fat". What? He is too picky!! She is slim and not just ok!!

We wanted to go to Soho to have a drink at a Jazz music lounge but it was full! So we went to LKF to have some drinks at Insomnia. The atmosphere was good tonight and people got hyper!! :D Finally my friend took his first move and this "potential girlfriend" became his "official girlfriend" :D Congrats!!

No comments: