Sunday, May 18, 2008

POT LUCK DINNER

Another Pot Luck dinner tonight!! Last time I didn't cook anything so this time I made some soy sauce beef shanks and chicken kidneys. I wanted to make fruit salad but too many people were going to bring salad so I had to cook something else. Actually I didn't need to prepare much coz mom helped me. I admit I'm really too lazy to cook!!

This Pot Luck dinner wasn't as crowded as before coz they couldn't send the messages to remind people to come. Satoko made some Japanese style omelette and pasta, they were good!! I haven't joined their events for few months, so far it was quite fun and I ate a lot of different kinda food!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your mum helped you to make it was extra tasty. :-)
If you had to cook on your own you would have taken cornflakes right? ;-)

TT

kArEn said...

If I had to cook, of course i would cook something more complicated and delicious :D Cornflakes is too simple for me!!