Sunday, December 03, 2006

BUSY SUNDAY, NOTHING GOOD

I overslept!! Luckily I still arrived the Convention Centre on time to take the Japanese proficiency test. I couldn't concentrate on the test coz I was too sleepy and I got headache. I kept yawning and I almost fell asleep!! Anyway I don't have any expectation on it. I know I can't pass, unless I was so lucky to choose 70% right answers! Why the passing mark is 70% not 60%? So difficult to get pass!! Haste makes waste?

After test, I rushed back to office coz I had lots thing that I didn't finish on Friday. I didn't want to go back but I had no choice. Hopefully the new staff will come, I feel like I can't bear soon.

Dinner with family at Cafe Lagoon. Actually we have booked Dan Tai Fung but someone suddenly changed his mind!! It's strange that Dad only likes Chinese food but suddenly he chose to eat steak! I think the only reason is he doesn't want to wait for the table. If he really wants to eat steak, I wouldn't choose there. What da suck!! I ordered medium rare steak but it was like well-done!! The steak was bad, like chewing gum!! The foie gras was bitter and it didn't taste like foie gras. The waiters weren't well-trainned and I was annoyed with the poor service. Overall this restaurant is crap!! I will never go there again!! Wasting my money!!

No comments: