Sunday, December 24, 2006

la veille de Noël

Finally it's Christmas Eve!! I have been waiting for my Christmas holiday for a long time!! I thought I could have a nice long sleep until noon since I have been lack of sleep but I was waken by a phone call from post office in the early morning!! The postman called to make sure if I was home and he wanted to deliver me something. I thought it was a Christmas gift from someone, but it's only something that I ordered from the internet a week ago. I thought it would arrive in January!! So efficient that it arrives before X'mas!!
At night I had Christmas dinner with friends at Shooter! Not too expensive, I liked the soup and the ribs!! It wasn't expensive. And we ate a lot!! It would be better if the restaurant has better X'mas atmosphere :P


After dinner, we went to the Peak. It was soooo cold!! But the sky was clear and I could see the nice beautiful night view of Hong Kong!! Wow!! I didn't know the nightview could be so impressive!!

No comments: