Saturday, December 23, 2006

PARTY NITE, WORN OUT

What a tiring day!! I'm worn out!! Last night I went for party until 3am and then today I still had to work! I only had 2 hour sleep! I hate working on Saturday!! Althought I will have compensation leave on the coming Friday, there is no meaning. My head is so hurt coz I drank too much and I didn't get enough sleep. I shouldn't have drunk so much lol Well at least I can come home by myself lol

My company doesn't have any Christmas party, I think Japanese really don't really care about Christmas. But suprisingly we all have some gifts from company. What gifts? Those cosmestic samples from suppliers, damaged, defected and returned goods from customers! Oh my god! Some products are expired, I don't think I will use it. My company is so stingy lol Or my company is so "generous" to give these gifts for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats not a very impressive Christmas bonus from your company. LOL But at least you got something. :-)
In my first job all we got was the owner come around and thank us for our efforts. He was 92years old at the time and apparently still saving up for retirement. ;-)

Yay!! It's just about Christmas Day. All of a sudden I am in the festive mood. ;-)
Merry Christmas to one and all.