Saturday, December 16, 2006

THANKS GOD!!

I feel so relieved today!! Thanks god!! After checking in the hospital, the doctor said I'm all clear now!! I have worried for few days!! But I still need to be careful and I don't want to get infected again. Nothing is better than health!!!

Afterward, I had hair trim at Hair Peace. I just walked in and I didn't make appointment with any hair stylist. This hair stylist suggested to do straight perm but I didn't have much time. And then he said curly hair suited me. Straight or perm? Sounds like he wanted me to pay more for doing more things on my hair but not only a hair trim.

Then shopping around at TST but I couldn't get what I want. Someone had crazy shopping but I only bought a scarf!! Not really satisfied but better than nothing :P

No comments: