Monday, April 14, 2008

BRAVO LATATA

I have been working too hard recently and I just want to have a nice meal to relax myself so I went for a dinenr at Bravo Latata tonight. This restaurant got a lot of good reviews and it's really worth to have a try!!

This restaurant provided free champagne before the meal, it tasted sweet and good! Then we order a house white wine and had oysters as a starter. They don't have many choices for oyster and they only have Perle Blanc and TG1. I liked Perle Blanc coz it was very fresh, sweet and delicious!! TG1 was good too but a bit too salty.


I quite fancy smoked food and this smoked eel was great!! It was so soft and it tasted so good!! Eating with lettuce makes it even better!!

The pan fired foie gras is my favourite too!! Oh I loved the sauce and this foie gras was one of the best that I have tasted before!!


The stewed beef knee was quite good, it was very soft and I felt like it was melting in my mouth!! It would be perfect if the sauce was better!!


The mushroom sauce was very creamy and it was perfect match with linguini. But it's a bit too much if I ate a lot. Few bites is great!!


We were too full so we just ordered one sesame ice-cream and crême Brûleê but the manager of this restaurant was very kind to offer special dessert set for us. We had a free cocunut ice-cream!! They were all so delicious!!



It was a very great dinenr and I enjoyed a lot!! Wanna go there again soon to try different kinda food!! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am thinking to try this place soon. thanks for the tip, really helpful!

any hints at how much it costs?