Sunday, April 20, 2008

THE DAY AFTER TYPHOON

Haven't seen Christophe for a while and his friend has come to Hong Kong for vacation so we were chilling out today. We planned to visit The Big Buddha but becoz of the unstable weather, we went to Discovery Bay instead. It's my second time to go to Discovery Bay. Last time when I went there becoz my friend was playing for the dragon boat competition, I didn't really visit Discovery Bay much.



Comparing with Lamma Island, I more like Discovery Bay becoz the house looks more impressive :D We had a walk and then had drinks at the bar. It was really relaxing!!





Since there was nothing much to see in Discovery Bay so we took the ferry back to Central and then had a walk in MK.

Then we had seafood dinner in Jordan. The food was good but the service was bad. Seems they are short of staffs so we had to wait for long time when we needed help.



"Scallops? I guess"

After dinner we had dessert, Laila ordered papaya with hashma but she didn't know what hashma is. We explained to them that it's good for skin and it is the oval of frog and she was quite shocked LOL Laila didn't want to eat after knowing!! Christophe and Nabil dared to try but I think they don't really like :D It's not that disgusting, isn't it?

1 comment:

Jimmy La Glande said...

La cuisine chinoise a l'air tellement varié :)
Miam !