Tuesday, April 29, 2008

LE DÎNER CHEZ NABIL

Dinner at Nabil's home tonight. Actually I had French lesson tonight but Chris suggested me to have french food instead of learning French. This offer tempted me!! :P Finally I chose to have French food + practise French at chez Nabil!!

I met Chris, his mom and Nabil at IFC first and we took the taxi to Nabil's home. It's my 1st time to go to Nabil's home, his flat is so BIG!! What a waste for him to live alone :D

We had some sweet wine first, the sweet wine was so tasty and fruity!! But I think I can't find it in Hong Kong since Nabil brought it from France. I will definately buy few bottles of this wines if I go to France next time!!

And we had some bread, cheese, sausages, bolc de foie gras, rillettes (I have no idea what it is, they told me it was made from pork). It tasted good with the bread.





The cheesese didn't look like cheese! They tasted so strong and I'm not so used of this kinda cheese. I told them it didn't taste like cheese and Nabil made fun of me that coz I have never tasted real cheese :D

What a interesting tasty meal and I was so full!! It was a really relaxing night and I enjoyed a lot!!

2 comments:

Jimmy La Glande said...

hihi I saw you tried the real food french :) It is too good that.

Hoope you liked the dry sausage french, I love too it :)

kArEn said...

yes i like the dry sausage, it was so good!! :)