Sunday, April 27, 2008

UN ALBUM DE PHOTO

We got a new bookshelf!! So I've been busy for cleaning up my stuff today. I've thrown away a lot of useless things and it also recalled some of my memories. I found a photo album collection that someone gave me, it was too big to fit in my old bookself and I kept it somewhere else before.

I didn't really go through every single page of this photo album but I do like it a lot. Maybe I just don't want to finish reading it so soon. I thought I forgot this album already but when I see it again, it's still special for me. I feel silly tho it makes me want to say thanks again to my friend :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A forgotten photo album is such a nice discovery.

Enjoy it :-)
TT

kArEn said...

Yes I often discovery something when I clean up my stuff!!