Friday, September 26, 2008

DAY 1 HONG KONG / LONDON

I had a very busy day woek today. Everybody just came up and asked me something about the work and they wanted me to help them before I left. I still didn't feel like holiday yet!!

I left work at around 6pm, rushed home and took the shower. Then meeting Connie at the airport at around 9pm. Our flight was departing at 23.15, it was pretty late but we could save 1 more day to travel.


I was extremely tired so after having meal on the flight, I slept right away. I didn't feel this journey was so long coz I only slept and ate. Time paseed very fast!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're always so busy before you leave and after you return. Maybe there will be new staff to make your life easier before you next holiday.

Sleeping on the flight is surely the best thing to always do. It's impossible to sit still for so long unless you're asleep.

TT