Friday, September 12, 2008

MY SISTER IS MOVING OUT

My sister is going back to university from this month. I'm so happy and proud of her coz she did it! She applied to live in the hall as well but I thought she wouldn't get approved coz our home is not far from the university. But today she got the notification and she said she was going to move in there on the coming Monday.

I have mixed feelings coz I really don't want her to move out. It's not that I'm jealous of her but I'm sure I'm going to miss her coz we have been living together since she was born. When we grow up, we will live apart but seems this day is coming too soon. She is no more my little sister who depends on the family, she has really grown up and is independent now. Maybe I'm the only one who don't want to grow up :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's sad that Kay won't be there with you all the time now but you'll see her at weekends and you can be proud of all she achieves while she's away.
Please don't miss her too much, you'll still see her frequently and maybe you'll use the time you have together more wisely now you're apart. :-)

TT

PS I don't want to grow up either. :P