Saturday, July 08, 2006

A BUSY SATURDAY

Went to Imformatics to get some information for Top-Up Degree. Unversity of Portsmouth offers the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Adminintration programme and it only needs 2 years to finish. But this is a very intersive programme and I will lose all my free time once I take it. Also it's very expensive. It costs about $11,000!! I don't think it worths for it and I don't want to loan from the government. It's a headache to think about study. I'm still hestitating and not sure what to do.

My Japanese teaching is leaving Hong Kong soon and we had dinner with her at a Thai Restaurant. I think the food was too spicy for her and she didn't really like the Tom Yam Kung soup. It's ok for me though I can't eat too spicy. I feel like recently I eat Thai food too often and I'm a little bit bored with it :P So far the food is quite good.


After dinner I went for Karaoke with other friends. This friend is also leaving Hong Kong soon so we farewelled to her. I didn't sing much at Karaoke, I think I didn't sing more than 5 songs in 8 hours! We mainly played dice games, card games and drank beer. I was too dizzy and I fell asleep when the game for Germany and Portugal was started. It's good that Germany won Portugal! I'm happy for it :)

No comments: