Thursday, July 20, 2006

KOREAN NIGHT


Dinner with colleagues at Sorabol. It's good that my Korean colleague got discount and she recommended us some delicious food. The barbecue short rips and cold noodles were tasty!! I'm loving it! :) I first tried different kind of Korean wine, they were easy to drink and tasted good. I didn't aware the alcoholicity and I got a little bit drunk. I was so dizzy and I barely walked straight after meal.


After that, we went to Korean Karaoke box. The Korean Koraoke is slightly different with the local Karaoke, it's cleaner and they had tambourine in the room! I couldn't sing Korean songs so I chose some old Chinese songs, English songs and Japanese songs. Their songs are not new and updated but it's better than nothing. I wouldn't go there if I wasn't going with my Korean Colleague. She was enjoyed tho.

No comments: