Monday, January 08, 2007

ACHING MUSCLES / X'MAS GIFT

I have aching muscles today!! I knew it!! After the long hour hiking yesterday, my lower legs are aching all over!! Really don't wanna walk especially downstairs and slopes. But I had no time to do exercise to stretch the leg muscles in the morning...

And tonight I played badminton with my colleagues coz they booked the court a week ago and I had to go. I think I haven't played badminton for 5-6 years, seems I'm still not too bad :D Not my favourite sports tho, it was fun. It would be better if my legs were fine LOL I was too lazy and painful to move!!

Yay! Got a Christmas present!! Merci beaucoup!! Je suis très heureuse!! Although Christmas is over, it's always good to receive a gift ;) I'm tempted to open to see what it is but I will be patient to wait until samedi... Heheee :D Quite heavy and thin, is it really a book? :P I'm sure I will like it!! ;)

No comments: