Sunday, January 07, 2007

YUEN TSUEN ANCIENT TRAIL + LAO FAO SHAN

++ yuen tsuen ancient trail ++
-
Hiking at Yuen Tsuen Ancient Trail!! Last time I couldn't finish this trail becoz I was sick, today I'm in very good condition!! We hiked for 6 more hours!! I'm extremly tired and I feel like my legs are not mine now!!
-

++ opening oysters ++

After hiking, we went to Lao Fao Shan to eat fresh oysters. The grilled Oysters and Deep Fried Oysters tasted so fresh and good!! But I liked grilled Oysters more! It was so cheap and delicious!!


++ sunset at lao fao shan ++

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for showing yet more of your lovely pictures. :-)
So that's winter in HK is it? Resembles summer though I'm sure you'll disagree. ;-)

kArEn said...

Of course here is winter now!! It was so cold when I went hiking!! Only 11 degrees!! I had my bobble hat with me :P