Tuesday, January 30, 2007

SICK@HOME

I'm so sick today. I caught a cold when I was in Macau. It has been cold these days and I didn't wear enough clothes... Nothing much serious, I just got running nose, sore throat and cough. Last night I saw the doctor and he just advised me to sleep more, drink more water and then gave me some medicines. I hate to take medicine but I have no choice.

I wanted to go to work today but finally I chosed to rest at home coz these medicines make me feel lethargic. I just worked on some urgent stuff at home in the morning and then slept for the whole afternoon. I don't feel better after a long sleep but I'm happy that I could laze around at home while everybody was working :D Hopefully I won't have too much work to do tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get well soon Karen! Some rest and sleep often do the trick indeed..

kArEn said...

Thank you for your concern!! I went to see the doctor again today... I hate medicine but I have no choice :P