Thursday, July 19, 2007

1ST PIANO LESSON SINCE 8 YEARS AGO!!

I have been thinking to start learning piano again but due to many reasons, I didn't really mean to start it. I was worried that I may be only keen to learn for a short while and also the main reason is I never have enough time to practise. My schedule is very tight and I need something to motivate me.

I hardly remember when was my last piano lesson, probably 8 or 9 years ago. I wonder if I paid more efforts, I could be a piano teacher now. God knows?! Well I'm not learning for being a teacher, I'm learning for interest only. I had my 1st lesson today and this teacher is very strict. He can point out my problem without looking my fingers!! Oopps! I didn't know my fingering is so wrong!! Kinda frustrated and I regret I have wasted lots of time before... Hopefully it's not too late to start again!! I still have a year and a half!!

2 comments:

Mountaincat said...

Please study hard! Piano lessons can sometimes be very demanding. I know how it is. Just believe in success!

kArEn said...

Yes I have to pay effort to practise!! All I need is time and patience!! ;)