Saturday, July 14, 2007

LOST

Many people told me LOST is very interesting but I could't manage time to watch it. Also a plane crash story with the surviving passengers in a deserted island doesn't seem so entertaining for me. Finally I started to watch since last week, the story was out of my expectation, it's very mysterious and interesting!! I'm so curious about each characters' behind stories and I want to know how they can get out of the island. Really want to recommend all of you to watch it!! I have been so busy to watch these days and I'm on Season 2 now. It's really tiring to chase the drama!! The problem is once I have started, I barely stop!! :P I don't even want to do anything but watch it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would like it once you finally got round to seeing it. :-)
My favourite character is Ana Lucia. She's so feisty. :-)