Sunday, July 22, 2007

YAY FOR LIVERPOOL FC

LIVERPOOL FC came to Hong Kong again!! Yay!! But I didn't know until I saw them on TV!! And it's too late for me to get the ticket! Oh I'm kinda slow in football news now!! Too bad!! Really need to catch up on football news and games. Fuham and Portsmouth are also in Hong Kong and they are going to play games with South China. Definately Liverpool will win!

Remember 4 years ago when LIVERPOOL FC came to Hong Kong, I could have chance to watch the game and Michael Owen was here!! I really don't like him playing in Newscatle now tho he said he was happy to play in Newcastle. Is it true? I know there is no chance for him to go back to Anfield...

But it's good that LIVERPOOL is expanding!! They signed the Spanish petty boy Fernando Torres and Dutch kid Ryan Babel. Hopefully LIVERPOOL will win the English Permiership! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that Michael will leave Newcastle during the January transfer window and he will go to Arsenal. Of course, I could be saying that just to give you some anger to store up and unleash at your kickboxing class. ;-)

kArEn said...

oh really? but i don't want him to join Arsenal!! He doesn't belong there!! :P