Tuesday, February 03, 2009

KING'S LODGE

Suppose we were going to FC's home on Sat but becoz I have been sick so the party is postponed to the coming Sat. I dunno what's wrong with me, I have rested at home for the whole weekend and now I got another sickness :( I caught a cold!! I have sore throat and cought so I went to see the doctor after work. The doctor said I got Upper Respiratory Infection. Hopefully I can get well soon coz I really don't like taking medicine :(


After seeing doctor, I rushed to AF to have lesson. I was so late!! Luckily I didn't miss something important. And then after lesson I had dinner with Preston, Kelly, Zoe and Kate at King's Lodge. It has been a while for us to gather for dinner!! We had a lot to talk and discuss and it's good that Kate and Kelly are going to France to study!! I wanna go too!!

No comments: