Wednesday, February 18, 2009

STANLEY + LKF

Met Vic & Lau after work & we had a walk at victoria park. Then we went to Stanley coz they haven't been there yet. The shops in Stanley Market were closed but we could still have a look at Murray house. Vic asked me the history of Murray House, what a shame that I don't know it so well! I realise that I don't know Hong Kong wo well :P

It would be better to go to the Stanley during day time but it's still not too bad to walk along Stanley at night.

Then we took the bus to Central & met Peggy & Caroline at LKF. We had some food at Tsui Wah first and then we had a drink at Bulldog. We had nice conversations and we talked all kinda stuff together.


Thanks for Vic to teach me some French!! I should have talked to him more in French!! :D And he recommeded me some French music too!! Cool man!! It was a very great night and I enjoyed a lot!!

No comments: