Saturday, February 14, 2009

YES MAN

Still so sick today and I have a bad cough. I wanted to sleep as much I as wanted but I had bartender class at 2pm so I had to wake up before noon. We learned Rum today and learned few cocktails which are mixed with rum. Oh I wanna try to mix the cocktails at home and I'm going to buy the cocktail shaker. But I have to wait until I have fully recovered :(

After class, we met in Causeway Bay and then shopped around and then had a early dinner at a Japanese Restaurant. Gosh, there were so many people on the street!! Crazy Valentine's Day!! Too commercial!

We watched "Yes Man" after dinner. This movie was very funny and Jim Carrey did a great job!! He was as entertaining as usual but he was less exaggerated in this movie which is good!! A funny sweet story which makes you laugh out loud and feel optimistic!!

We then had some dessert and drink at a bar, this bar was quite quiet and it was a good place to chat and relax.

No comments: