Friday, February 20, 2009

VICTORIA HARBOUR LIGHT SHOW

Met Vic and Tim after work and then we watched the Victoria Harbour Light Show together. Vic was surprised that it was my first time to see :D Well I'm not tourist!! But I was surprised that Tim has seen 4 times already!! I guess he really likes the show :D

I always want to see the show and take some nice pics but the problem is I really don't like to carry the tripod. It's too heavy!! I didn't really concentrate on watching the show but mainly talk to Tim and Vic coz there were too many people and they blocked my sight.

After watching the show, we took the ferry to Central and then Vic took the airport express to the airport. He was going back to Paris. It was a short night but great!! Hopefully I can see them again soon in Paris!!

No comments: