Sunday, February 22, 2009

N.T. N.E. HIKING

Went hiking at North East of New Territories today. It's good to breathe some fresh air and go for a hike but it was really hard for me to wake up in the early morning. We met at Tai Po KCR station at 9.15am!!! We all bet that Lim would be late or no show but surprisingly he was the 1st one to be there!!

Our route was from Bride's pool >> Wu Kau Tang >> Sam A Tsuen >> Lai Chi Wo >> Fan Shui Au >> Bride's pool. It wasn't a rough route but we hiked for nearly 7 hours!!


Last month there was a fire and all the trees were burnt. This area was bald and dark!!


The weather wasn't fine today. It was humid and cloudy so the pics look a bit gloomy. I hate this kinda weather!!



I was so tired and I felt like my legs weren't mine!! Next time we should arrange to hike on Sat!!

No comments: