Friday, March 13, 2009

HALF ITALIAN??

Tomato is back from Italy and we came out to have dinner together with Suika and their colleagues. I haven't seen them both for a long time!! Time flies!! Tomato has been in Italy for 3 months already!! It sounds like she enjoyed her life in Italy very much!!

She still looked quite the same and she will stay in Hong Kong until summer and then she will go back to Italy again. She's like a half Italian now :D But she still can't speak Italian yet!! :D She is going to learn tho! For sure learning in Italy can be faster!!

We had dinner and drinks until midnight and then I met AC in CWB coz Big D is going back to Thailand next week and I was supposed to have dinner with them but I was having dinner with Tomato so I couldn't go. I didn't really want to go to CWB at 1am but they were waiting for me.

When I met them, I didn't see Big D, AC told me that he was too tired and he went home already. I thought I was going to farewell with him!! Darn! Then what was the point for me to go there?!! Finally Ar Ton took us to a Thai Bar, we expected that it would be an interesting place but it wasn't!! They played something like 60s' songs and there were many old thai women with young thai lads. I felt so bored and I kept yawning... Shit wasting my time... I swear I will never go there again!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didnt' have a good time but hey, there's nothing wrong with 60's songs!!
It was the greatest era of music. :-)

TT

kArEn said...

you don't understand how boring it was!! I like old music but the thai 60's didn't suit me at all!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh Thai 60's! Sounds strange to me.
Did they have the same phases in Thai music as we did? Is there such thing as Thai Psychedelic music? A Thai Bob Dylan singing protest songs? ;-)

TT