Saturday, March 14, 2009

WATCHMEN + MORIHACHI


I'm into American Hero movies so I went to watch "Watchmen" today tho many of my friends are not keen on watching it. I thought it was something like X-Man or Spider man but I was so disappointed after watching this movie.

This movie was a bit confusing and the plot was disjointed. Neither Me nor PY had a clue on what was this movie about. It was too long and I kept wondering when it was going to end. It wasn't worth to watch on the cinema!!

After movie, we went to a Japanese BBQ Restaurant "Morihachi" for dinner. We ordered a lot of meat and seafood, the beef was very delicious!! It was very soft and I felt like they were melting in my mouth!! Yummy!!

We went for a drink at LKF after dinner and we had a nice casual talk together. It's very good to have gathering with good friends. I enjoyed this night a lot!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to watch a long movie at the cinema. I can't sit still that long. 90 minutes is the longest I can sit still for after than I'm twitchy.
I'm glad the poor movie didn't ruin your evening. :-)

Have you seen So Close? It's a HK film so maybe you call it something different.
I think I prefer HK movies in the action hero genre to the Hollywood ones.

TT