Wednesday, March 11, 2009

POSITIVE SUPPORT

I've been so busy recently and finally I had time to have dinner with my old friend. I haven't seen her for few months, it was good to come out for dinner and update each other's recently lives.

She complained that her life was as routine and boring as usual coz she doesn't have much things to do after work excepting watching TV at home. But I complained that my life was a bit boring too. She was amazed that I felt boring coz in her eyes, my life is very busy and full of fun. It's hard to express how I feel bored, I feel like I miss something in my life and I just want to have a change or something. I keep myself busy coz I'm easy to feel bored if I don't have anything to do.

I told her that what I wanted to do and I'm glad that she had a positive mind. She supported me and it made me feel great. But the only thing that she didn't appreciate is that I'm still running away from the problem and not facing it. I know I shouldn't be like that but I really don't know what I can do. I just need some more time...

No comments: