Tuesday, March 25, 2008

DAY 7 BARCELONA

Spent few hours on the coach coz we were going to Barcelona from Valencia. I was so sick today :( I got stomachache, headache and cold sweat. I didn't have lunch at all since I lost the appetite. Took some painkiller and I felt a bit better.

Then started to visit the city centre of Barcelona. We first took a look on Gaudi's work: Casa Milà. The design of Gaudi is very special and unique. I like his architectures a lot.



Especially the Park Güell and Sagrada Familia. He used a lot of multicolored mosaic at the Park Güell which carries out his own style.





The Sagrada Familia is still building and the project is scheduled to be completed in 2020. It's a very impressive church and I really want to see when it is completed. Didn't get a chance to get in but maybe one day I will visit there again. The artworks of Gaudi makes Barcelona more lovely!! :D


No comments: