Friday, March 28, 2008

P.S. I LOVE YOU

I wanted to watch the film of P.S. I LOVE YOU before but I have been too busy and this film isn't on cinema now so I bought a book and watched it during my trip.

I'm not a big fans of romance and someone told me the film was good so I had high expectation of this story. Holly and Gerry were perfect couples but Gerry died of a brain tumor and Holly feels lost and depressed. She can't move on and she just stays at her apartment and deteriorating.

Then she received a package from her husband whom wrote a list for her before he died. It is a series of notes to be opened at the beginning of each month which helps her to move on her life. And each noted is signed as "P.S. I love you".

The plot is ok but not as heartwarming as I hope. I don't really like the character of Holly. She seems to be too weak and immuture to move on her life. It just didn't grab me at all. A bit disappointed but maybe the film is better!

No comments: