Wednesday, March 26, 2008

DAY 8 BARCELONA / AMSTERDAM

Time runs fast and it's time for me to say goodbye again!! My vacation is so short!! I took the noon flight from Barcelona to Amsterdam and then took flight back to Hong Kong.


Overall this trip is quite good, but it would be better to travel on my own. I really hate joining the tour coz it's too rush and I don't have much time to visit the cities. I feel like everyday I spend much time on the coach to sleep :D Next time I will never join the tour again!!

I like Barcelona most and also Toledo. What a shame that I only spent 1.5 days in Portugal and I didn't even visit much for this country! The street scenes in Lisbon looks so much alike Macau!!

I realise learning European language is so important coz it's really so frustrating to communicate with non English speaker! How come Spanish and Portuguese people don't speak English well? :D

Things in Spain are so expensive comparing with Germany!! I was surprised!! I didn't buy many things coz most of the shops were closed during Easter and things are too expensive. I feel empty without buying anything for myself :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before you went on the tour I thought you would like Barcelona most. Everybody loves Barcelona. :-)

You sound like an English girl when you complain about the locals not speaking English. It's like July 1997 never happened for you. ;-)

Thanks for showing all your lovely photographs.

TT

kArEn said...

How do you know I would like Barcelona most? hehe Barcelona is really a lovely city!!

I don't want to complain but it's really so frustrating that local people can't speak English. English is world language, isn't it? :D