Friday, January 16, 2009

BEIJING CLUB

Kinda moody recently... I know I shouldn't be affected by anything/anyone easily but I just can't help myself. I'm tired of waiting and guessing what will happen next. It's really frustrating when things aren't under my control. But I think I'm getting better on handling this kinda stuff and I know how to distract myself.

So we went to Beijing Club tonight coz we all just wanted to have some fun. I don't usually go clubbing on Fri coz I don't like to go after a long busy day work. But why should I withhold myself for having fun? I didn't care if it was Friday!!

We went there at around 1am and surprising there were quite a lot of people!! I didn't expect it would be so crowded on Fri!! We drank and danced until 4.30am and it was very fun!! I enjoyed the music and the atmosphere and I'm glad that I could forget everything and enjoyed myself at that moment!!

No comments: